The Royal Redcoat Brigade Saturday Event
Welcome all to the TRRB saturday Linebattle, we are glad to open this event to the holdfast community and hope to give an enjoyable and interesting and fulfilling experience to you and all your members. We hope you can join and bring along your regiment. Best of luck, see you out there!!!
Please copy and paste the template and send it in the forum post
Would you like to request Arty:
Would you like to request Lights:
Have you read the rules?
Regiments that are attending
These are the regiments that are currently in the event
TRRB - 65/75
KRA - 40/55
TRR - 20/30
1stWA - 40-50
8thLR - 15-25
51st - 50-60
Rules for TRRB Saturday Linebattle
Section 1: General Rules
1. Officer aim is permitted.
2. Ramboing is not allowed. If your unit is wiped, you must charge or fall back to a friendly line. (You may fall back to arty camp but may not engage in combat till allcharge is called.)
3. Moving out of spawn before live is called is not permitted. Lanterns and/or gabions will be placed around spawns to show to where you may go. Breaking this rule is warned a single time, should the line do it again members/officer will be slain.
4. Please refer any feedback to the current head-admin, @[Cpt]. McStef
5. It is asked that you report your finalised numbers 15 minutes prior to event start.
6. Musket racks are reserved for officers and auxiliary, line infantry is not allowed to pick up extra muskets.
7. No firing in all charge, breaking the rule will result in a slay.
8. Garrisoning is not allowed.
9. No Pistol Skirming
Section 2: Line Infantry
1. You need 3 muskets to be considered a line if your line falls to 2 muskets you must join another line or charge immediately.
2. Officers cannot skirm. Officers must remain lined up to fire.
3. Lines can have 1 cannoneer per line and 1 officer. There are no limits on guards and grenadiers.
4. You may crouch in a double rank. The line may also crouch when not engaged in combat.
5. You may not reload out of line. You are, however, allowed to reload on the march.
6. The line may not fire while other members of the line are in charge. Either all stay in the line or all charge.
Section 3: Artillery
1. 1 Arty piece per side! using more then 1 arty piece will be punished by slaying.
2. Artillery can have 3 cannoneers, 1 sapper and 2 guards per cannon, no auxiliary or officers.
3. Artillery guards and cannoneers must be in compass range of a active cannon to fire their muskets, the cannon is active when being LOADED, AIMED and FIRED.
4. If the arty crew engage in melee combat, the cannoneers can still shoot the cannon.
5. Cannoneers can move with artillery before live but have to wait 30 seconds to fire after live is called.
6. Arty on Arty is 6 minutes after live is called, but is also announced in broadcast throughout event.
7. If all cannoneers die, the cannon cannot be taken over by sappers or guards. Taking over and shooting the cannon will result in an instant slay.
8. Regiments that have been assigned arty can choose to have 1 sappers, Sappers must be within of reasonable distance of their teams artillery piece, this will often be compass range but admins may take action if Sappers are seen abusing this to create defences for other units.
9. The artillery is not allowed to take over another cannon if their own is destroyed, however a sapper can repair the cannon.
Section 4: Lights
1. The light detachment can have 8 lights or 7 lights plus an officer or aux, totalling 8 light members.
2. Lights can at most have spacing of 5, should the rule be broken several times it will result in slays.
3. Officers and auxiliary can fire within a spacing of 5 of the light detachment.
4. If the lights fall to 3 muskets, they must charge or act as/join a line.
5. If lights engage in melee firing is no longer allowed, effectively firing in charge is punished by slaying.
Section 5: Auxiliary
1. The auxiliary accompanying a line must at most be 1 medic, 1 flagbearer and 2 musicians.
2. Auxiliary must be shouldered to line to fire. Auxiliary may reload out of line, also on the move.
3. If line engages in melee, you will NOT be allowed to use pistol.
4. Auxiliary is not allowed to fire pistol in charge, nor in all charge.
Section 6: Cavalry
1. Each team is allowed 7 cavalry of any class and can be mixed. If cavalry falls to 2 horsemen, they must charge the enemy immediately or dismount and join a friendly line/skirmish unit.
1.1 If a broken cavalry unit decides to charge, they cannot change targets after engaging in melee.
2. Cavalry members allowed to fire on horse within 5 man spacing, if dismounted they can fire in a spacing of 3. Cavalry is not allowed to fire on the move but. Hussars can fire in charge a single time, reloading and firing again will result in a slay.
3. If a single cavalry member is in charge, all others must cease firing.
4. The cavalry must dismount in all charge.
5. Officers are allowed to mount horses but must stay within compass range of their line and cannot fire while mounted.
6. All cavalry members must remain within compass range of one another, or it will be considered ramboing.
Section 7: Artillery stealing
1. Artillery stealing is allowed.
2. When the enemy artillery is stolen, only CANNONEERS may use the cannon.
3. Cannoneers seen running across map, even if the enemy artillery has been captured will be seen as ramboing.
4. Cannoneers must be in a line if they wish to attempt artillery stealing.