Anvil Game Studios

Author Topic: Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Game Servers Ban Appeals  (Read 45875 times)

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Game Servers Ban Appeals
« on: October 22, 2017, 06:23:43 am »

Greetings Holdfast players! This topic will be for potential unbannings from the official servers, as we get an increasing amount of bans off the official servers it has become increasingly important these appeals are handled in a quick and efficient manner. Administrators may ask for more info regarding the circumstances of your ban, or comment on them, please make sure to respond promptly if possible.

This thread will have no relation to non-official servers and unban requests for those servers should be taken to their respective owners!

As an aside, being courteous and honest in your unban request will increase your chances of a shorter ban/unbanning, the flip side of this is also the case.

Do not message Administrators, Senior Administrators, or Developers on steam or any other medium in an attempt to revoke the ban.
Do not post regarding others unban requests.
Do not post multiple requests/spam the thread.
Do not post appeals on behalf of others.

Please read this format before posting! Applications not in this format will be ignored.

Code: [Select]
[b]Name under which you were banned[/b]:
[b]Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield[/b]:
[b]What was happening when you got banned[/b]:
[b]Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for)[/b]:
[b]Time and date when the account was banned[/b]:
[b]Timezone[/b]:
[b]Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning)[/b]:
[b]Which Administrator banned you? (If you know)[/b]:
[b]Why should you be unbanned?[/b]:

After you have posted

After posting make sure to give Senior Administrators some time, optimally we will try to resolve these promptly but sometimes unexpected delays can occur.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2020, 12:14:03 pm by Getty »

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
Re: Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Game Servers Ban Appeals
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2017, 06:23:57 am »
Reserved

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2021, 08:55:44 pm »
Name under which you were banned:
GLaD Kaiser
Which official server(s) are you banned from?
All of the Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA Army Server
What was happening when you got banned:
I broke the rule 8--I exploit sapper's chair glitch and went to the bottom of the map, and I killed several enemies underground. Then I built a bomb and killed myself when my team was losing (to avoid delaying the round), and I got directly banned after several seconds by a admin without warning. 
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for):
I never got banned before, but I did go out of the map with other players to explore several times (but never killed a lot of people like that time). I apologize if that also break the rules of the game. :'(
Time and date when the account was banned:
Timezone:
GMT-5
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning):
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198317170402/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know):
I don't know.
Why should you be unbanned:
Firstly, I have to apologize for not reading the rules before play and bothering other players' game experience by exploiting the game features. My bad and I will not go underground to kill other players like that in the future. I just wanna have a try at that time and didn't realize that I already break the rules and will be banned for that. Again, I apologize and I won't try to bothering other player's game experience like that in the future.
Also, I think that players should be given at least one warning if the admin considers that they break the rule and to show them what they should do, rather than give a direct ban. And also, I think the ban should have a time limit decided by the players' action and their past performance, rather than get a permanent ban directly. What's more, I hope the admin can have a communication with the developers to fix these glitches so that all players will not exploit them.
I do have plenty of memories in this game and it gave me a lot of fun, especially during this hard period of pandemc. Again, I apologize for that action, and I really want to get the right back of rejoining the game. Cheers :)
Ban stays for now, however I appreciate the honesty and I am fine with you reapplying for an unban.

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2021, 08:58:39 pm »
I have just cleared the ban log, if you haven't received a response/unban feel free to reapply for one now.

Offline lil peep

• Global Moderator
  • Surgeon's Mate
  • Faction: French Empire
  • Nick: lilsleep
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2021, 07:25:47 am »
Name under which you were banned: Can't remember, I've never been banned
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: Haven't been banned, just muted and can't hear other players VOIP
What was happening when you got banned: I was playing music REALLY loud and got muted on all servers 'playersmutevoip.txt' in console
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): Haven't been banned just muted
Time and date when the account was banned: About 2ish years ago
Timezone: GMT
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198035755879/home
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): No idea it was so long ago
Why should you be unbanned?: I love this game and I can't talk to anyone, that is what the whole experience is about, i miss it very much and I'm sorry if I played very loud music and it blew some dudes ear drums out I just got caught it the moment,

We have no record of you being banned or having your VOIP/chat access taken away, we also do not issue a punishment that would include you not being able to hear other players. Please visit the techsupport channel on the official holdfast discord for assistance with your issue.
Join the 47e Today
Add: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198287511826/
To get set up!

Offline lil peep

• Global Moderator
  • Surgeon's Mate
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2021, 09:41:41 pm »
Name under which you were banned: Adinda
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: All servers i think
What was happening when you got banned: i did spam train horns,the reason is to scare my enemy and yeah thats it
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): wasting resources,flag trolling, and delaying round
Time and date when the account was banned:i think it was last week
Timezone: GMT+8
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/id/Adinda1407/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): i have no idea
Why should you be unbanned: i just want to talk with my friends again..they just could not hear me anymore and its just sad..i will not spam any kind of inappropiate sounds anymore..forgive me admin..Holdfast is my life and because i don't have friends in real life..i wish to talk with my online friends again..feels sad you know..when i  voip to them and they cant hear what im saying..its good to have this game..im sorry for those players who feel my music was annoying  :'(

We do not have a record of you being muted, if you need help with technical support please visit the Official Holdfast discord
Join the 47e Today
To get set up!

Offline lil peep

• Global Moderator
  • Surgeon's Mate
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2021, 09:55:36 pm »
Name under which you were banned:
Napoléon Bonaparte
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield:
all Na servers
What was happening when you got banned:
I've never been able to get into the NA server
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for):Perhaps it is. At first, I was simply curious, and I tried something that violated the rules of the game. I am very sorry, and I will definitely correct it
Time and date when the account was banned:
Timezone:
no remember
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning):
https://s.team/p/gdqf-mqjm/bfpknbvj
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know):
don' know
Why should you be unbanned?:
Perhaps it is. At first, I was simply curious, and I tried something that violated the rules of the game. I am very sorry, and I will definitely correct it
If you can help me, I really, really appreciate it.

Please provide your steam profile ID, the link you've provided returns with an invalid message.
Join the 47e Today
To get set up!

Offline lil peep

• Global Moderator
  • Surgeon's Mate
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2021, 09:58:48 pm »
Name under which you were banned: |51st|.Rgl.MarineLepen
Which official server(s) are you banned from? all i am muted
What was happening when you got banned: i was VOIP recruiting too mch
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? No
Time and date when the account was banned muted at 01.06.2021 17h30
Timezone CET
Steam profile link https://s.team/p/gdbp-wkqw/FFDTTDJG
Which Administrator banned you? KRA Thepack
Why should you be unbanned i apologize sorry im not gonna over voip recruiting again

Please edit your appeal to include your steam unique ID or a direct link to your steam profile.
Join the 47e Today
To get set up!

Offline lil peep

• Global Moderator
  • Surgeon's Mate
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2021, 10:24:53 pm »
Name under which you were banned: Totemkoft#3201
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: Official Holdfast Server
What was happening when you got banned: I escaped a mute
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): no
Time and date when the account was banned: the day the Italy update dropped
Timezone:
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): Totemkoft
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): don't know
Why should you be unbanned?: I have recently become an officer in my regiment and find it very difficult to join events outside of the Holdfast official server, furthermore I understand why I was banned but it really sucks. I would really appreciate being unbanned :).

Unbanned, should you break the server rules in the future it will result in an automatic ban.
Join the 47e Today
To get set up!

Offline lil peep

• Global Moderator
  • Surgeon's Mate
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2021, 10:51:37 pm »
Name under which you were banned: [unkown]
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: Anvil Game Studious NA2
What was happening when you got banned: i was saying things in chat and didnt notice my warns which led to me getting a perm mute
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): nope
Time and date when the account was banned: monday march 29th 2021 at approx 12:30pm
Timezone: NA
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198801575512/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): Peep
Why should you be unbanned?: because i just got this game and i messed up. i was shit talking the other team calling them f*ggots and c*nts and another guy was shit talking with me and called me a cracker i responded with calling him a n*gga an admin happened to be there. i was warned before but was negligent and didn't realize what would happen if i didn't stop. playing holdfast is super fun i just started playing the day of my mute and had no idea the repercussion's of what i was saying. i wanna be unmuted so i can enjoy the game properly. i will be much more considerate of what i'm saying in lobbies now. i have learned my lesson fully and really really want to make things right and move on. i have read the rules and i acknowledge if i break them again punishments will be worse. But i know for a fact that isn't going to happen again. Thank you.

Unmuted, be sure to follow all server rules in the future.
Join the 47e Today
To get set up!

Offline lil peep

• Global Moderator
  • Surgeon's Mate
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2021, 10:53:46 pm »
Name under which you were banned:RRCG Lt. Bluebottle
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield:All AGS servers
What was happening when you got banned:Not banned or muted but on mic spammer list. I did formerly mic spam
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for):no
Time and date when the account was banned:God knows
Timezone:GMT
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198049096527/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know):No idea
Why should you be unbanned?:I no longer mic spam and now lead in public linebattles and can't communicate with others in game.

Removed from mic spam lists.
Join the 47e Today
To get set up!

Offline lil peep

• Global Moderator
  • Surgeon's Mate
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2021, 10:55:04 pm »
Name under which you were banned: Lt. Rat Cum
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: All official I think
What was happening when you got banned: I'm african american and in my neighborhood it is normal to say N***a when speaking with friends. I said it a couple times as I would normally talk in chat, and received a warning. As the game went on I accidentally said it again since it is just a normal part of my vocabulary and culture, I have muted since then.
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): No.
Time and date when the account was banned: 3/30/21 in the evening time, I dont remember the exact time
Timezone: CST
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/id/MoogleMike/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): I have no idea
Why should you be unbanned?: Although it is a normal thing to say where I grew up, I understand that this word can be offensive to others. After playing this game for a couple weeks and missing out on voice chat, I know I can turn it off and refrain from saying it to avoid being banned again. I don't wish to offend anyone or cause racial tensions of any kind. There was no hate behind my words, in american black culture it is just as common as saying "dude" or "bro", I would never disparage anyone based on race. If you don't wish to unmute me I understand. I can give it time and reapply in the future.

Join the 47e Today
To get set up!

Offline lil peep

• Global Moderator
  • Surgeon's Mate
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2021, 10:56:24 pm »
Name under which you were banned: yiff aint illegal bite me nerds
Which official server(s) are you banned from? i dont remember
What was happening when you got banned: i think i was saying the n word
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): i have no idea
Time and date when the account was banned: 8/20/20
Timezone: central
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/id/the_frozenflame/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): i dont know
Why should you be unbanned?:because its been a while and im just kinda out of saying stupid stuff like that. i mainly come to this game for strategy now but i cant to that if im muted, also i cant sign up for any regiments they are advertising in chat   (edit july/3/2021) : i found out how to join a regiment, so i am currently in the 29th and i have ranked up to senior foot, i have shown dedication and i hope that i can start talking in normal servers again cause this is my go to game for musket warfare)

Join the 47e Today
To get set up!

Offline lil peep

• Global Moderator
  • Surgeon's Mate
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2021, 10:58:19 pm »
Name under which you were banned: BIG_STOOSE
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: Every NA official server ( in the txt chat )
What was happening when you got banned: probably because everyone started using (blue chat (recruit channel)) and i joined this action. Maybe something different, but i almost never use chat in the game.
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): 2 times the guys showed me how to go out of map and under the map, but i respawned after first warning of admins.
Time and date when the account was banned: i don't know, because i almost never use text channels.
Timezone: GMT-4
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning):https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199087244236/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): i don't know
Why should you be unbanned?: because i'm really sorry for what i did, also i'm really active player and leader of the regiment. And i promise to try my best to not violate any rules of your game.

Join the 47e Today
To get set up!

Offline lil peep

• Global Moderator
  • Surgeon's Mate
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2021, 11:00:13 pm »
Name under which you were banned: |51st|.Pte.Mikefc3
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: NA2, NA0
What was happening when you got banned: i have no idea. last I played on a private server came back after some time and was banned.
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): non i am aware of
Time and date when the account was banned: sometime on 6/1/21 unsure as to more exact time
Timezone: EST
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198035608325/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): I do not know
Why should you be unbanned?: I should be unbanned because 1. I have done nothing wrong. 2. because i was banned without warning or explanation and 3. after a brief convo with PeeP on the discord server he explained why i was banned (speed hacking?) and i still do not know what that even is. in short i feel i was either unfairly banned or mistakenly banned and would like to continue playing this game.

Unbanned to give benefit of the doubt, should you be banned again it will be permanent.
Join the 47e Today
To get set up!